Transit Letter

Procedure for Requesting a Transit Letter

Funeral directors or designees will need a letter of non-contagious disease when transporting a body across state lines or outside of the United States.
To request a transit letter, please fax a copy of the accepted death certificate with a written request indicating you need a transit letter, and the number of certified copies needed.

Click here for Request for Transit Letter

Terms of Use  |  Privacy