Our program hosts and participates in many different exercises each year.
2016 Statewide Medical Exercise
This year’s Statewide Medical and Health Exercise is designed to build upon our medical and public health community based capability and capacity for a disaster-related healthcare response. The scenario for the 2016 Statewide Medical and Health Exercise is a Mass Casualty Incident scenario. For more information on this year’s exercise, please visit: http://www.californiamedicalhealthexercise.com/index.html
The Public Health Department Operations Center will be partially activated during October and November to test its communication capabilities and information sharing with both internal and external partners.
Various activities will be conducted in the weeks culminating in the November 17th Medical Surge Exercise.
All exercise instructions and forms will be available on this page at a later date. Registered participants will receive additional information regarding exercise participation. Please use this opportunity to test capability and expand capacity in your agency.
November 17, 2016 Functional Exercise
- Participant Exercise Plan
- Communications Directory
- Hospital Expansion Tables
- Functional Exercise Participant Survey
September 27, 2016 Tabletop Exercise
- Save the Date Flyer
- Tabletop Agenda
- Tabletop Exercise Situation Manual
- Tabletop PowerPoint Presentation
- Tabletop Exercise Participant Feedback
To register your organization for the exercises complete the online registration form and exercise participation survey today!
- Use the link above or this link to access the registration and survey
- Please complete by 9/2/2016
- Hardcopy forms can be emailed to: email@example.com