Office of AIDS Administration
The OAA's mission is: to reduce the rates of new HIV infections; increase the number of county residents who know their HIV status earlier through HIV testing; and linking individuals who are positive into care.
As advocates for those living with, affected by or at risk for HIV, the Office of AIDS Administration (OAA) provides leadership, resources, and guidance in collaboration with community members and organizations to coordinate Alameda County Public Health Department's delivery of HIV/AIDS health services throughout the 17 cities which make up Alameda County. (Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Castro Valley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, Sunol, and Union City).
Requests for Proposals
- Request for Proposal (RPF) CY2015 - HIV Prevention & Testing Services
Bidders Conference: October 10, 2014
Submission deadline: 2 p.m. Thursday, November 6, 2014
- Request for Proposal (RFP) FY 2015-2016 Case Management – Medical Services
Submission Deadline: 2 p.m. Friday, October 17, 2014
- 2012-2014 Oakland TGA Comprehensive HIV Services Plan: This wide-ranging roadmap is designed to help guide the work of the Collaborative Community Planning Council through February 28, 2015.
- The HIV Epidemic in Alameda County – July 2013: Data on newly diagnosed HIV cases and Persons Living with HIV/AIDS from 2006 to 2012
- 2014-2016 Alameda County HIV Prevention Plan: This plan has been designed so anyone interested in HIV prevention can easily understand the current needs and trends for Alameda County, along with what is needed to help reduce the spread of HIV in the future.
- 2013 HIV/AIDS Needs Assessment of People Living With HIV/AIDS in Alameda County: This Needs Assessment, completed by Facente Consulting, involved an extensive community effort over several months. Community input was obtain in a variety of ways all detailed in the report. The Assessment has been used in the Priority Setting and Allocations process that began May 2014.