Public Health Clearinghouse
The Public Health Clearinghouse is a toll-free information and referral line. It offers an extensive database of health care and other services for children and families in Alameda County. Phone contact available from anywhere in the county at 888-604-INFO (4636), 8:30a.m. - 5p.m. Monday-Friday.
The goals of the Public Health Clearinghouse are to:
- Provide high quality, accurate information and referrals for health care and other support services
- Connect callers with affordable, quality medical care
- Information and referrals for parenting families, pregnant women and children
- Comprehensive database of health and human services
- Emphasis on health-related services