Care Coordination

Each child or youth has a Nurse Case Manager (NCM) who can help them get the care they need. Call CCS at 510-208-5970 to reach your Nurse Case Manager. Learn more about how your NCM can help you.

CCS also has social workers who work on financial and residential eligibility. They also help connect families with mental health and other support. Learn more about how social workers can help you.

Terms of Use  |  Privacy